Wednesday, February 16, 2011

REg Contention, Offenses, Humility, Forgiveness

The question of what forgiveness means has been turning around in my mind so painfully lately that I have not been able to ignore the clink as the thought clashes against my skull. What is forgiveness exactly? This section reminded me of the story told a few conferences ago of the frozen turkey that was through out the window and marred the women’s face. She was a prime example of forgiveness, but what did she do? There were three main things that I identified. She recognized what happened to her and made the choice to progress from there. Second, that the person who did the crime was as valuable to God as she was. Finally, she turned the judgment over to God. It seems like a basic formula, and I am going to strive and about it into my own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment